Joya Smart Launches Certified Electrician Program
Joya Smart has launched its own Electrician Program, such as many from around the region. Electricians so far in the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, and Lebanon have completed the Joya Smart courses provided and earned a certification that allows them to install Joya Smart products officially.
Experienced electricians as well as electricians who have newly joined the industry can apply. The goal of the program is to make Joya Smart technology and home automation accessible to everyone.
It is a four-day program consisting of four phases.
- In phase one, the electricians are introduced to Joya Smart — Intelligent Automation with Endless Possibilities. It details how Joya Smart deploys its own advanced adaptive technology that is fully-customized to service the needs of specific industries.
- In phase two, the electricians learn how Joya Smart works and how the installation differs in various settings, such as Home Automation, Property Management, Office Automation, Agritech and Smart Farming, and so on.
- In phase three, the electrician learns how to install Joya Smart products proficiently. This includes the best practices to ensure that the products are installed properly. The electricians also learn how to test the installation to make sure that everything is working properly before they leave the location.
- In phase four, the electrician gets deep insight on integration of multiple different systems – a core differentiation of Joya Smart being technology agnostic. The phase focuses on the mindset of integration for the electrician as well as the technology protocols that need to be analyzed and understood for integration.
- Enter an existing home and turn it into your very own smart home
After the completion of Phase Four, the electricians obtain their certifications and become professionals trusted by Joya Smart.
To apply for Joya Smart’s Electrician Program, please contact us.